Weight Class Voyagers - Boldly Vibrating Where No Guitars Have Before

Allow me...

899-BFBEB-61-BC-40-A9-984-D-D3-B8-D657-A6-E8.jpg

Blue beasties
Full Braz necks and short scale lengths = tonal bliss :)

56588-D4-A-FA18-4503-809-D-FFB1-D37-D3008.jpg

Holy Single Cut City!

You know, the they always say singlecuts have a fat tone. I’m beginning to be able to recognise that fat tone when playing them acoustically. There really is a difference, and it’s not in the pickups.

Or maybe I’m just nuts.

Could be my not so great ears, but not only does the body shape matter, but also the body thickness for the classic push in the lower mids. You already know neck woods matter :)

Well I did suggest to Paul they sign me up as an artiste. He told me to wait right there while he went to the vault to look for a hard sturdy neck blank. I don’t remember what happened after.

Years ago, I sat in Paul’s office and asked the same thing. He said he needed to step out for a minute and think about it. That turned into 10 minutes, then 25, then an hour, and I finally got up and left. I found out a couple years later that was when he moved the factory.

All I could think was it was just like my 7th birthday all over again. Only I found the new factory quicker than I found my parents’ new house.

Well I did suggest to Paul they sign me up as an artiste. He told me to wait right there while he went to the vault to look for a hard sturdy neck blank. I don’t remember what happened after.

Perhaps that explains my inspiration for the African Blackwood neck.
8ryceJD.jpg
mHhkKTH.jpg

You mean you were “press-ganged” into the PRS fold?!

Back