Visiting Daughter

Plus think of the guitar “downtime”.

Wish I’d remembered to wear work gloves when I stuck my left index finger in a circular saw, whilst doing work on my bathroom last year!:confused:

“Stupid Alnus”!!
A former boss of mine bounced a chainsaw off his leg while standing in a tree, wearing shorts, and attempting to cut a branch. Rather than the Emergency Room, he opted for Super Glue. He went from being a Branch Service Manager to an EMT, with a several year gap in between. I just hope I never get hurt in the suburb he lives in.

A former boss of mine bounced a chainsaw off his leg while standing in a tree, wearing shorts, and attempting to cut a branch. Rather than the Emergency Room, he opted for Super Glue. He went from being a Branch Service Manager to an EMT, with a several year gap in between. I just hope I never get hurt in the suburb he lives in.

Yeah that would nip!:confused:

For what it’s worth, most of the old timers I work with at Habitat for Humanity believe you should NOT wear gloves when using a circular saw. The risk of the blade catching the glove and dragging your hand in outweighs any protection the glove might give.

Yeah I can see that. I stupidly tried to hold on to a piece of wood as the saw grabbed it!

Back