Vintage guitar values, anyone?

Lbushwhack88

Hey guys, so I've got a maroon 1975 Rick 360 12 string that I am contemplating flipping for a PRS hollowbody or something along those lines. My problem, however is that I am entirely unsure about how much I should be asking for my Rick; I have no clue how much the asking price is for a mid 70s model guitar like this one.

There is a slight separation at the neck joint, though at this time it doesn't have any effect on the playability of the guitar. There is also a name and a number etched on the back of the headstock. These two things will drop my potential asking price, this I know.

My question today though is if any of you know what kind of ballpark price range I should be looking at if I end up putting this guitar up for sale. The issues listed above are the only cosmetic issues I've seen, the rest of the body is in surprisingly good shape considering it's over 40 years old. Unfortunately I don't own a blue book, and eBay completed values are heavily fluctuating on these.

Thanks guys, with any luck I can figure this out and maybe this guitar can go to a home where it actually gets played!

Thanks for the reply Shawn! Do you know of any offhand that I could get in touch with about something like this?

Back