VAULT TRIP COMING!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
March 20-21
Who wants to join??

PRSBriansGuitars-41.jpg

Bro. I am in that photo!

You won't find a better dude or crew than Brian G. and his guys to get you behind the scenes and into the magic of PRS.

I just want to be a fly on the wall. Would you Periscope it or Facebook-Live it again, please?

WHAT to spec isn't necessarily the issue...PAYING for said guita, now that's a whole other issue...LOL

If you can beat Brian G. in a round of Simspon trivia, then a round of arm wrestling, and then win a round of Norma Jean riff out you get a free PS. This is a fact. However, I warn you. No one has made it past the first round.

If you can beat Brian G. in a round of Simspon trivia, then a round of arm wrestling, and then win a round of Norma Jean riff out you get a free PS. This is a fact. However, I warn you. No one has made it past the first round.
Yeah good freakin' luck with round number one!

With 3 in college and two just over a year away...It might be easier to hone up on my Simpsons...o_O

Brian...I've said this in the past, but I'm putting it out there again; you NEED to make a PS in Zombie Stage 2...it's the only one that hasn't been done yet. Just sayin'...

Yeah good freakin' luck with round number one!
It's funny, we used to have a sound guy that would make Simpsons references all the time. He'd say something like, "do you remember when _______ happened in season 5, episode 4?" I'm not sure he'd beat you, Brian, but it'd be a fun match!

I don't think I've ever missed an episode of the Simpsons, but I can freely acknowledge that Brian would go Mr. Plow on me...

Back