Vacation work style!!!

gush

Where is that speedo pic
Work has sent me to Jonesboro Arkansas for the week to do a conveyor install. Cool part????? Throw my tools in trailer attach to the mighty HD and get paid to ride my bike here.

The install should go pretty smooth but after hours it's ride time. The ride here was awesome and had pretty decent weather too. Win win.

I also have a buddy I was in a band with back in the late 80s who was tragically killed in a car accident in 1988. He is buried here so when I'm in the area I make sure and visit him as well.

Hope the weather stays nice while I'm here.

I was born and raised in Jonesboro! Awesome town! Go by backbeat music and tell Greg hi! LOTS of great musicians in Jonesboro!

And if you want the best steak ever, go 10 min down the road to Truman, and eat ay Jerrys Steak house!

I also have a buddy I was in a band with back in the late 80s who was tragically killed in a car accident in 1988. He is buried here so when I'm in the area I make sure and visit him as well.

I lost my best bud many years ago. He was murdered, so I think I have some understanding ... really sucks.

I was born and raised in Jonesboro! Awesome town! Go by backbeat music and tell Greg hi! LOTS of great musicians in Jonesboro!

And if you want the best steak ever, go 10 min down the road to Truman, and eat ay Jerrys Steak house!
Cool! Thanks

Doing an install at the HyTrol factory.

Sweet as! I'd love to get a motorcycle but the wife isn't keen on it. Guess I'll have to live vicariously through you for the time being!

If you make it to Memphis, swing by!

Cool thanks. We are working 7am to 7pm to maximize our work day so I drove over to your guitar shop you mentioned but obviously they were closed.

Just riding around checking stuff out after a long day.

Time to shower and sleep.

Back