US (Poss Private Stock) Bernie Marsden In The Works (How Did I Miss This) Any news?

Mikegarveyblues

Cream Crackered
I used to check the news on the Marsden guitar as often as possible but I've been busy as hell the past few months (And it's going to get more busy :( ). Somehow, this vid slipped by me:

At about 3:20 onwards Bernie discusses plans for a Maryland made version of the guitar. Possibly (probably) limited edition, possibly (probably) private stock, possibly later this year.

If this comes to pass and someone gets a blue one then please, please DOn't post a photo or you'll see a grown man cry!!! Good to see this (possibly) happening though. great guitarist and a great guitar!

Gawd... it'd be like being sixteen again and looking in the shop window thinking... "One day"... :)

Any new news on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not heard anything new on this... Hoping it still goes ahead. Can't afford one but I do want to see how it compares to the SE version and what changes they may make.

Indeed, how much different would it be from the McCarty proto just released.

I'd be shocked if they do a US version... particularly a PS. Let's check back 9 months from now and see what happened.

[necro bump] This never really got any US traction, huh? I quite often miss my SE Bernie Marsden and have considered picking another up several times over the years. Screamin' guitar, especially for the money.

Back