Unofficial Reclaimed Limited Thread

KIXRRHM.jpg

Muffff gog fzwissle cerrrdahhh

[stunned]

Sumding idz wwong weef mii braim.

Got it yesterday, more detailed report later, but loving it just playing unplugged so far. The resonance that other folks have commented on is just that fun. Interesting to have an electric semi vibrate against you like this...

Oh yeah, photos.... prettier in person.....

puZbBkO.jpg

xmsGEyt.jpg

EBcFRcB.jpg

93Yw7Kk.jpg

lfdLJVt.jpg

Got it yesterday, more detailed report later, but loving it just playing unplugged so far. The resonance that other folks have commented on is just that fun. Interesting to have an electric semi vibrate against you like this...

puZbBkO.jpg

xmsGEyt.jpg

EBcFRcB.jpg

93Yw7Kk.jpg

lfdLJVt.jpg

That's a good looking specimen with some great character! Congrats!

puZbBkO.jpg

xmsGEyt.jpg

EBcFRcB.jpg

93Yw7Kk.jpg

lfdLJVt.jpg
That guitar is absolutely amazing! Can't you just send your to the Netherlands? No but seriously these guitars get me drooling behind my screen haha!

Congrats all! The unique character of the natural wood on each of these is fabulous! That's one of the reasons I own a number of 'natural' finish gittars...I just love the look & feel of good wood :D
PRS did a great thing by making these and also making them 'affordable'. I also dig the fact that there are so many new Vela owners / players now because of this run.

...mine should be waiting for me when I get home tonight.... just a little anxious & excited! ;)

Usually have to get Sergio on a tsunami run to get a vibrating electric semi...

Congrats! That is another beautiful example of this run. I love how much character there's been in the wood in these tops.

I know the stereotype about PRS is the "pretty" thing, but this series has been a home run in my book.

Usually have to get Sergio on a tsunami run to get a vibrating electric semi...

Congrats! That is another beautiful example of this run. I love how much character there's been in the wood in these tops.

I know the stereotype about PRS is the "pretty" thing, but this series has been a home run in my book.

Totally agree. Gotta say, the Vela is fun to play on top of being cool as fawk to look at!

Totally agree. Gotta say, the Vela is fun to play on top of being cool as fawk to look at!

I sent you my address...but never got a tracking number, for the inbound Vela. I'm sure that's just an oversight, on YOUR part.

Seriously....yours is precisely what I would consider 'perfect.' I'm thrilled for ya, and I don't even know you. You hit a home run with that one, sir.

I sent you my address...but never got a tracking number, for the inbound Vela. I'm sure that's just an oversight, on YOUR part.

Seriously....yours is precisely what I would consider 'perfect.' I'm thrilled for ya, and I don't even know you. You hit a home run with that one, sir.

On snap! I'll get it shipped out 2nd Tuesday of next week. Seriously!

Thanks, bro!

Just last week some one was ogling Vela and said, “umm, there’s a crack in this top”. “Sshhhh”, I said, “everyone will want one!”. :D

I paid extra for that was response option #2.

First "the morning after" pics...

Ro71GiE.jpg

0XjwaWi.jpg

iPHYKXH.jpg

While the top / figuring may not be as stunning as some others, I am certainly NOT disappointed :D
I'm very pleased with "Mi Casa" all the way around. The cracks and the 'beauty mark' next to the bridge are full of unique character.
Not much I can add as a description that hasn't already been said, other than she is amazingly loud unplugged, and extremely bright plugged in. I suspect the tone will mellow with age and play time. She was just 'born' 2 1/2 weeks ago after all...
Also have some special plans for her soon too... ;)

Ro71GiE.jpg

0XjwaWi.jpg

iPHYKXH.jpg

While the top / figuring may not be as stunning as some others, I am certainly NOT disappointed :D
I'm very pleased with "Mi Casa" all the way around. The cracks and the 'beauty mark' next to the bridge are full of unique character.
Not much I can add as a description that hasn't already been said, other than she is amazingly loud unplugged, and extremely bright plugged in. I suspect the tone will mellow with age and play time. She was just 'born' 2 1/2 weeks ago after all...

Sweet! What I presume are cracks around the f-hole actually look like waves in the grain of the wood, close to mineral streaks. They really suit that top.

Ro71GiE.jpg

0XjwaWi.jpg

iPHYKXH.jpg

Awesome guitar as well! I like the way how there is this light stripe in the middle!

Naw, that’s gorgeous. They all have their own character, that’s what makes them so cool. Congrats!

Did you make it breakfast? :D

Back