Tuners and screws

dsheppard

Are there replacement tuners that drop in for phase III? I don't care for them. Maybe I need to tighten them a bit.

Also, anybody have issues with the intonation screws on the bridge?

Last edited:
My general advice about adjusting anything on any PRS bridge is to take the tension off the string(s) first. This will allow anything threaded to move smoothly.

Are there replacement tuners that drop in for phase III? I don't care for them. Maybe I need to tighten them a bit.

Also, anybody have issues with the intonation screws on the bridge?

What is your intonation screw issue?

My general advice about adjusting anything on any PRS bridge is to take the tension off the string(s) first. This will allow anything threaded to move smoothly.
Agreed. My new Zach Meyers had one tuning peg with stripped out screw holes... shame on you PRS lol.... Couldn't tell until I took the strings off to replace them because of tuning issues. The pegseemed tight until then and it basically fell out of the hole. Sad but easily fixed with tooth picks n glue. It's amazing lol how much better that string stays in tune without a wobbly peg lol...

I’ve noticed the high e bushing had pulled out of mine slightly, few raps with a ball peen hammer protected with a tennis ball.

Back