Tremonti Prs tour

Just watched it on my new Sony Blu-Ray player on my HD TV.
The colors on all those guitars was like being in a candy store.
Very cool video.

That's pretty great. It's cool to see the PRS artists get jazzed about the same things we all do. Got the same vibe from listening to Grissom during his amp demo sessions at the EXP. You can tell these guys recognize what they've found with PRS. Very cool stuff.

That's Bill from engineering giving the tour and of course Paul Miles showing the guys a few Private Stock models.

I'm not telling you anything new because many of you have spoken to Mark, but he is just the coolest most down to earth guy you'll ever meet.

That is cool. I love it that the other guitar player was so into it. I guess the big question is did Mark buy that one PS he was looking at or did it go to its intended owner? Excellent vid.

Agree Mark is a great guy. At an Exp several years ago I had my daughter with me who at the time was 8 or 9. She did not know (or care) about PRS guitars, or know (or care) who Mark is/was. We happened to walk into him, I said hello, and he spent more time talking to Elizabeth than me, which to me says a lot. He wanted her to have a good time. Nice guy, and I'll always support him for that.

There's a real possibility that the CU22 artist with the maple neck/board is mine! Mine was ordered 2 months ago and is under construction!

Back