Tom Brady Sings Country ... Who Knew?

Well that was disturbing...wait, yup...I just threw up in my mouth a little...:confused:

Way better than rap and all that other modern trash!

For real!!! Being from the south, I was raised on the good stuff...not a bunch of bubblegum, over produced rap country /pop country that is delivered in a pretty package. Let me preface this by saying...this is my opinion and there are artist that take what pays the bills and do what they have to in order to succeed. Not knocking them i would too. Bottom line... it's a business plain and simple. The real stuff (as I'll refer to it) ya know,the stuff that kicks ya in the gut. Not only with the melodies, but in particular lyrically. When the signer/songwriter poured his/her soul into every verse and you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt this person has been there they are purging or exercising demons, whatever the case may be. So little of that is even out there today...or at least in the mainstream anyway it is still out there, it just requires some extra effort to find it. Check this one out as an example. This kid is on the right path with the lyrics especially! I dig it! At every level I dig it...but he says it all right here and he isn't apologetic about it!

Last edited:
Back