Time to up your shoe game fellas... Carlos style!

garrett

I totally just put a couple pairs on my Christmas list.

https://carlosshoesformen.com/pages/our-story

47679b7c8ab6c109f2616e49f8e09dd9_original.png

If I still got dressed up, and went into an office everyday, I would be all over these!

I don't see them come in wide, otherwise I would seriously want a pair.

When it comes to tone & phrasing, nobody is higher on my richter scale than Carlos......

........and I know he likes to make a fashion statement.......

.........but the thought of walking on a PRS guitar neck makes me feel kinda queasy:confused:....I mean the soles alone look like they should be on display.o_O

When it comes to tone & phrasing, nobody is higher on my richter scale than Carlos......

.........but the thought of walking on a PRS guitar neck makes me feel kinda queasy:confused:....I mean the soles alone look like they should be on display.o_O

The man sure can put an outfit together. Rasta hat, guido medallion, Russian track top, boys town mesh shirt, mom jeans, and white guy belt... dude means it when he says "one love".

The man sure can put an outfit together. Rasta hat, guido medallion, Russian track top, boys town mesh shirt, mom jeans, and white guy belt... dude means it when he says "one love".
...yea, plus the boiler and man boob cleavage really makes that mesh shirt just pop with style.

I wonder if he had to get permission from Paul to use birds on the fretboard? These remind me of a pair of shoes had in '69 with the Apollo Lunar Lander on the bottom in silver.

I totally just put a couple pairs on my Christmas list.

https://carlosshoesformen.com/pages/our-story

47679b7c8ab6c109f2616e49f8e09dd9_original.png
Glad you like them! I'm with Carlos Santana Shoes for Men and also a guitarist. We literally just launched the line earlier this Spring and blessed to collaborate with the legend himself. Carlos inspired many of the styles. Our objective was always to use the best construction and materials to design collections at an affordable price.

Last edited:
When ww

.........but the thought of walking on a PRS guitar neck makes me feel kinda queasy:confused:....I mean the soles alone look like they should be on display.o_O[/QUOTE

Good point! We worked closely with Carlos to identify the right look and felt this was it. The other option was to place a much smaller guitar on the arch of outer sole or inside the shoe. Either way, it's an attention grabber.

I wonder if he had to get permission from Paul to use birds on the fretboard? These remind me of a pair of shoes had in '69 with the Apollo Lunar Lander on the bottom in silver.
Yes, everything was approved by Carlos' team. He was involved in the design of the shoes as well. We are blessed to work with with him.

Glad you like them! I'm with Carlos Santana Shoes for Men and also a guitarist. We literally just launched the line earlier this Spring and blessed to collaborate with the legend himself. Carlos inspired many of the styles. Our objective was always to use the best construction and materials to design collections at an affordable price.

Good luck with it! The reviews I've seen so far have been very positive.

The plan is to launch an 'after hours' leisure collection with the same quality construction. Stay tuned!

Interested in this - especially if you do slippers (or something close). Can't wear these 8-year-old Hush Puppies forever!

Back