Things I wish PRS would make...

I'd like to eat at the PRS restaurant. Imagine if they put the care into food that they do guitars. Sure, it might cost $200 a plate, but it would only be every once in a while.

A hard shell case for their $2,400 Stratomacaster!

Some Next Level or American Apparel t-shirts. Bring back some PS swag.
I'd still like the core acoustic line to come back.

S2 or Core double neck (limited run)
Core acoustic to include 12 string
Westie
Bring back the PRS leather jacket with the nice embroidery.
Acoustic DI, pre amp, or amp.

P.S. Paul, You are going to force me to buy a Taylor 12 string. :)

regarding the V, glad I'm not the only one!

My vision is: something simple, probably an S2 with either a single piece plain mahogany body or maybe a centre-joined one. I dunno if it would need a top or not, I guess a nice maple one would do well with some finished? Tall wire, medium output pickups (something really clear but not necessarily really "hot"). Extend the headstock with wider wings, and maybe a longer tip like they did on the strat silver sky. I'd do dots for once and make birds an option. Hardtail of course, probably the intonatable wraparound

An SE and S2 version of the double cut McCarty with the 25” scale length and adjustable stoptail. (Or just send better/modern colour options of core version to the UK.)

Oh and more uncovered squabbin pickups in the accessory store. And redesign their ecommerce platform while they're there.

Last edited:
I'll also give a shout for a PRS Tele. I love that Tele sound, but nothing from PRS really gets close. I recently got MM Valentine that fits in this category nicely and is occupying a lot of my attention. I would almost certainly be on board for a PRS that scratched that itch.

banjoline.
anything with a fernandez sustaniac.
“silver charvel”!
bird at every single fret.

Back