There is NO flippin' excuse for this....

drawshot

Just one more...and that's it!
...Bernie to be so mind-blowingly incredible.

A couple solid months of black ops and back alley shenanigans resulted in my newest acquisition.

A stunning Bernie Marsden SE with every upgrade a person could hope for.

Legit Phase III tuners
Ivoroid Buttons
Core Nut
Forum TRC
Core Strap Buttons
John Mann Adjustable Stoptail
Lampshade Knobs
Bare Knuckle Abraxas Pickup Set

I got it around 2pm today, and haven't put it down once. I'm hungry, tired, and gotta pee...but all that can wait.

I feel it necessary to drop mad props to bodia. That fine gentleman made this little miracle possible. I thank you, sir.

As a Singlecut nut, this ranks right up there with every Core SC I've ever owned.

Last edited:

A couple solid months of black ops and back alley shenanigans resulted in my newest acquisition.

Legit Phase III tuners
Core Nut
Core Strap Buttons
Lampshade Knobs

I got it around 2pm today, and haven't put it down once. I'm hungry, tired, and gotta pee...but all that can wait.

I feel it necessary to drop mad props to bodia. That fine gentleman made this little miracle possible. I thank you, sir.

As a Singlecut nut, this ranks right up there with every Core SC I've ever owned.

So where did you find it? I’ve been looking for one for months and only found one in the US and it had a couple large dings down to bare wood. All the others are in Europe and shipping is way expensive.

Legit Phase III tuners
Ivoroid Buttons
Core Nut
Forum TRC
Core Strap Buttons
Lampshade Knobs

Oh yeah! Great find!

Any SE245 or variant takes mods/upgrades SO well, especially vintage, premium, aftermarket pickups. I feel exactly the same as you guys about my SE245. Congrats...that’s a real beauty!

I’m kinda wondering what in the hell was wrong with me that I didn’t buy that?

Bodia told me that you were gonna snag it...but heard that I wanted it.

Being a man with a golden heart and pure spirit, you let me have the opportunity.

That's why you're destined for eternal bliss in the afterlife...and I'll be reincarnated as a sewer rat.

Bodia told me that you were gonna snag it...but heard that I wanted it.

Being a man with a golden heart and pure spirit, you let me have the opportunity.

That's why you're destined for eternal bliss in the afterlife...and I'll be reincarnated as a sewer rat.

If I didn’t have a Bernie already or so many burst colored guitars, I probably would’ve bought it tomorrow.

I was thinking about the Abraxas set for mine, but was thrown off by all of the options. How are yours spec'd? Tall/Short spacing? I'm a neanderthal with this stuff.

For PRS it short leg would be a better and easier fit. For string spacing you would generally go 50 mm, although I believe 53 mm could also fit (haven’t tried yet).

Back