Then there’s this

I could afford to have a PS built but spending that kind of money on a guitar doesn't fit our long term goals.

I would not like it if my wife did something like that either.

I'm reduced to lusting over the ones posted on here..

I could sell all the prs guitars I have and have a PS but what fun is that? I live a pretty good life so I won't complain.

I never cared for the split sounds on the 408’s, I feel like you need the volume drop on splits, because, ya know... real single coils aren’t as loud as a bucker anyway. So that much signal hitting your amp? Not a fan.

Do the brushstroke birds look smaller? IDK, maybe my eyes are failing me, everything looks smaller these days.

If the production semi hollow SC 594 is anywhere near the ballpark of MApete’s PS version that he let me fondle... holy sh!t, sign me up!

I never cared for the split sounds on the 408’s, I feel like you need the volume drop on splits, because, ya know... real single coils aren’t as loud as a bucker anyway. So that much signal hitting your amp? Not a fan.

I hear ya. I haven't played the 408's, but heard they were fairly hot, so that's some serious juice for a single coil. I'm sure some love it, to each their own. I like having the single coil/coil split as a cleaner, janglier option. If I need to, I can get my point across on a humbucker even if a part is "traditionally" played on a single coil. A lot of it is in the hands.

Or, better yet, I can just take my Mira Soapbar, and stick my tongue out at everyone, because it sounds better than humbuckers or singles.

Well, having had a Sig Ltd, a 408, and the Paul’s pickups on the PS20 Ltd, the best advice I can give is that if you want less volume from the pickup, there’s a knob within easy reach, and the pickups sound freaking GREAT.

All that said, now I don’t know which of these limited Experience guitars I want! I like the Paul’s, I like the Special Semi-Hollow, and I like the 594 Semi-hollow.

I guess the Semi-hollows would be least like what I already have, but which one would be most awesome?

Gosh. ‘Tis a puzzlement.

Well, having had a Sig Ltd, a 408, and the Paul’s pickups on the PS20 Ltd, the best advice I can give is that if you want less volume from the pickup, there’s a knob within easy reach, and the pickups sound freaking GREAT.

All that said, now I don’t know which of these limited Experience guitars I want! I like the Paul’s, I like the Special Semi-Hollow, and I like the 594 Semi-hollow.

I guess the Semi-hollows would be least like what I already have, but which one would be most awesome?

Gosh. ‘Tis a puzzlement.

Come on Les... you know the answer. One of each!

Gosh. ‘Tis a puzzlement.

The Pauls are all black gold, so I figured that was a given. If Jack Gretz hadn’t been talking to someone, I was going to ask which one he was sending you.

Do the brushstroke birds look smaller? IDK, maybe my eyes are failing me, everything looks smaller these days.

If the production semi hollow SC 594 is anywhere near the ballpark of MApete’s PS version that he let me fondle... holy sh!t, sign me up!

The brushstroke birds are smaller, not your eyes lol, I like the look. I like the Paul’s guitars, want a 24 fret version. There is a 24 fretLTD brushstroke version with tremolo I’ve been considering for quite a while.

The brushstroke birds are smaller, not your eyes lol, I like the look. I like the Paul’s guitars, want a 24 fret version. There is a 24 fretLTD brushstroke version with tremolo I’ve been considering for quite a while.

The Brushstroke 24s are cool. Rider1260 has one that I've played a couple of times. Pretty cool. I had my eyes on one a couple of years ago, at Dave's. I went 408 instead. I have since moved the 408, but recently picked up a used Paul's at a good price. It's a trem version. Also, IIRC, the Brushstroke 24 is the same thickness as the Cu24. The Paul's is considerably thicker.

The Pauls are all black gold, so I figured that was a given. If Jack Gretz hadn’t been talking to someone, I was going to ask which one he was sending you.

Hah!

Oh, he’ll be sending me something. There’s always something! I just haven’t decided which something the something will be. ;)

The Brushstroke 24s are cool. Rider1260 has one that I've played a couple of times. Pretty cool. I had my eyes on one a couple of years ago, at Dave's. I went 408 instead. I have since moved the 408, but recently picked up a used Paul's at a good price. It's a trem version. Also, IIRC, the Brushstroke 24 is the same thickness as the Cu24. The Paul's is considerably thicker.

I liked the 408 ..... but need my 24 frets. Someday the brushstroke 24.

Back