The XPRS13 Photo Thread

That pic is not from a dealer table... That is one of the guitars not selected by dealers at the event. That means it is likely still up for grabs by YOUR dealer. I suggest that you send the pic to your local dealer and see if they can get their hands on it....
Ruger, this was in fact the correct direction. :)

So, did you track it down, you tease? :confused:
I didn't track it down, Aaron Cieslikowski at Sweetwater did!

My internal debate has been this: On the one hand, it's the guitar I reported lusting after as far back as June right here in the forum. If I won the lottery, this would be the first guitar I would buy, no question. It is absolutely #1 on my list of guitars that I think would work well for me.

On the other hand, this would be a special order guitar from Sweetwater, even though it's already manufactured and just sitting at PRS waiting for a dealer to come along. Special order = No returns. I have never played a 408, I have never played a pattern neck carve. I have done the research and there is not one single PRS 408 available for me to try at any dealer in the state of Arizona. See why I b!tch about the dealers here? 5th largest metro area in the country and not one decent shop. Anyway, I digress. I have been burned badly with special order guitars before and it makes me hesitate now. If this doesn't work out for me, I'm out at least a grand in resale, probably more with an opaque finish. I'm not the kind of guy to make a four figure gamble, especially when a lot of that will go on a credit card with interest.

So here I am, sitting on the fence.

Here is a movie from the pics I have. Not thrilled with how it looks on Youtube vs. my Macbook, but I want to play some guitar now, not make movies. :rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love THEM.......it's the ones who have a bun-in-da-oven I'm against!

This is on the sleeve of one of your beer vendors t-shirts!

At least you don't have to worry about getting them pregnant!

Jamie

P.S. Yeah, I actually think I crossed the line on that one...

At least you don't have to worry about getting them pregnant!

Jamie

P.S. Yeah, I actually think I crossed the line on that one...

Geez, where do you draw the line? In my world, there are still three rest stops between that comment and the line!

That's not true. I'm not sure the line exists.

Geez, where do you draw the line? In my world, there are still three rest stops between that comment and the line!

That's not true. I'm not sure the line exists.

Okay, I'm trying to be a good boy. I rarely succeed, but I am trying! ;)

Jamie

null_zps9b18f82a.jpg

Cowboy fan brought that one,on sat.

null_zps9b18f82a.jpg

I believe a Dallas Cowboy fan purchased that beauty on the last day of the Experience.

To everyone I shared a high five, handshake, drink, food, ride, hotel, shirt, smile, conversation, hug or Skype call (spot on Timmy!) with thanks for much for the amazing time. I already miss you all so much.

I'd like to share with everyone a few photos I took during PRS EXP 2013.

3 men and a Carcass.

The King of Kings.
photo+1.JPG

Look how skinny I am!!!
photo+2.JPG

Tim Pierce is amazing. I have to work on a positive attitude and saying what I mean and nothing more...I think it comes naturally for him.
photo+3.JPG

Markie thought they were going halfsies. This is him scratching his head when he realized that wasn't the case.
photo+4.JPG

To my man Moss and The PS Crew...the end of an era...the start of a new...it was an epic time gentlemen. Thanks so much for everything!
photo+1.JPG

To everyone on The PS Crew...you guys are kings amongst men. I sincerely appreciate every moment. Thank you so much. <3, Jesse. See you soon!
photo+2.JPG

And back home to my wonderful wife. The 20th was the 17 year anniversary of our first date which is normally a day we celebrate together. I missed you babe. Here's to making it to MD together very soon.
photo+3.JPG

IS THAT A PAISLEY F%$&ING STRAP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back