The White Westie. How would you finish it? (AKA Sergio's Cloudzilla)

This is Sergio's guitar. I won't disclose my wishes on how it should be finished. However, it should be added to his Baby Gifts Register, or whatever you call it. We should all pitch in to make sure it ends up with him. Kickstarter anyone?

I tried the baby registry in his name, but all it had was diapers, baby wipes and something called "Monkey Butt." :eek::eek:

Snake oil, is what it is! I got some and there wasn't any monkey or butt in it.
be careful with it though. If you use too much your chile' may start swinging from curtains and eating lots of bananas. And those are the lesser disgusting habits listed on the "side effects" disclaimer.

That's sick. Figured I'd get the pic on pg 4 so Serg doesn't have to click back to 3.

Ha! You don't know me!!! I'm fine. I've graciously moved on with class and elegance and I'm wishing the owner good luck and a happy life together. Shows how much you know, Vaughn! :mad:

(muttering) I've saved all of them to a folder. If anybody touches my stapler I'll burn this whole place down.

Ha! You don't know me!!! I'm fine. I've graciously moved on with class and elegance and I'm wishing the owner good luck and a happy life together. Shows how much you know, Vaughn! :mad:

(muttering) I've saved all of them to a folder. If anybody touches my stapler I'll burn this whole place down.
Oh damn, missed Bill's post that it's sold:(...well hopefully someone here and you maybe can grab it with your dibs, 2nd hand. At a discount!

I've already started a creepy mixtape that I'm gonna drop off in her case during passing period like a teenager to ease my heartbreak and hope she comes around.

I don't even like Dan Folgerstien or whoever it is that sings this song. (weeping) :p

Back