The White Westie. How would you finish it? (AKA Sergio's Cloudzilla)

Dude! So, what's up? Did you buy that? Was that a pic from when you were at the factory?

I mean, sh... I can't think of anybody more committed to Santana shaped goodness to own that...

Tell me! You're absolutely killin' me over here!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and dibs! A million dibs!

Dude! So, what's up? Did you buy that? Was that a pic from when you were at the factory?

I mean, sh... I can't think of anybody more committed to Santana shaped goodness to own that...

Tell me! You're absolutely killin' me over here!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and dibs! A million dibs!

I did not purchase it. I did see it at the factory in december, but these are not photos from that visit. The story of the white westy is still evolving....

Last edited:
Reading back on this thread is hilarious!!!
Although I would have went a different way on the tuning pegs, the old skool locking tuners and abalone inlay almost gave me an erection.

I heard that the White Westy is already sold and is sadly out of reach....

Who you talkin' to? What dealer got it? I'm tryin' not to holler at Shawn on a weekend over some work sh!t but, I'm super curious.

Somehow I feel that someone ultimately will donate this to Sergio in the end....

Only to get me off their back, I'm sure. It'll be like that move "It Follows" only with a dude that looks like Jerry Seinfeld crawling in their window at night. :p

Back