The wait...

Ferrinbonn

I just pulled the trigger on my first PRS and the wait until it will arrive on Saturday is killing me. Found a great deal on a new custom color CE 24. To me, some of them were hit and miss, but I really liked the color and the top on this one. Now I'm hoping that the FedEx trucks figure out how to fly to get it to me sooner. :)

Can't wait to get some in-person pics when it arrives, but here's what I'm looking forward to. Not sure what to call the color, but it looks closest to some of the blood orange examples I've seen.

LeA6f7L.jpg

jBOKBlY.jpg

akK3Hds.jpg

Thanks! I'd had my eye on these for a while, but you know, money... But then I happened to see a run of custom colors on American Musical for $500 less than the standard colors. Needless to say I jumped on it. Happy I did, since they only have a few left now. I have no idea why they're selling the custom colors for so much less (I'd get it if they were just solid finishes and didn't need flame tops), but I won't question a good thing.

Haven't bought a new guitar since I got my Les Paul 15 years ago, so this is a big deal for me. It's tough to wait while looking through all of the awesome pics on these forums.

Well I've committed to a 594 WL run that's not due until October. I'm trying to figure out how I can push the production date.

Congrats on the pending arrival three days from now!

So who here actually owns a CE? Seems like everybody on these boards has 10-tops or a room full of private stocks. :)

Super cool! Welcome to the Forum, and congrats on your first PRS. Lots of CE love around here.

Beautiful guitar! Congratulations! I hope it is everything you want and more from a PRS. :)

Nice looking axe, I'm interested to see your pics of that color. Is that Amber??? Or a 1-off color?

Nice looking axe, I'm interested to see your pics of that color. Is that Amber??? Or a 1-off color?

Yeah, it's a one off. I'm interested to see the tag to see what they called it. American Musical had a small run of custom colors that they were selling (for $500 less than the standard colors for some reason). I had to jump on it.

It looks a bit like the classic 90's-00's color (plainly, but aptly) named Orange. Or possibly Santana Orange, which I think has a slightly redder hue, but not into Blood Orange territory. Or I could be totally wrong. :p Perfect top for whatever color it is.

Back