THE ultimate mutually exclusive thread - Beatles vs Stones...

RaySachs

How could this one NOT have come up yet. It's the my team vs your team that started it all, at least in rock 'n roll...

Go!

Metric has quite a good song that contemplates that very question.

The Beatles: productive in the extreme. I liked most of the songs on all of their albums. They stormed the world, not just their nominal genre.

I guess if I started this I’m not supposed to weigh in, but I’ll know who I relate to more after this. Beatles vs Stones seems to be a whole world view kind of question...

Beatles.

I was never a fan of Mick's voice to begin with, but several years back, Chase used a remixed version of the Stones "I'm Free" , from then on I literally couldn't take Mick's voice.

Beatles.

I was never a fan of Mick's voice to begin with, but several years back, Chase used a remixed version of the Stones "I'm Free" , from then on I literally couldn't take Mick's voice.
Alan Partridge does Jagger!

Way back when I as a midget walking to grade school, some other kids asked me which band I liked better. The fact that I had only ever heard The Beatles (EdSullivan), in hind sight, is telling about their reach. I felt compelled to find out about the other band, but didn’t hear them for a couple of years when I got off the army base and met some kids with their own radios.

Back