The Tremonti Wah-Wah

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
I see a few on here own one.
Got mine a few months back, and a few weeks back I had my PedalTrain 2 pedal board tilted up to reroute a power cable for a new Polytune 2 pedal I put on.
When I put the PT2 back down to its normal position, I noticed the trad plate came off of the Wah pedal.
It is easy to slap back on, but it has happened several times again when I til my PT2 up to work on it.

Anyone else have this happen?
What would be the best adhesive to use on the rubber tread plate/metal foot piece to keep it on there permanently?

14.jpg

I'm willing to bet that it looks better without the plate anyway! :biggrin:

Actually this was a problem for me since I bought the pedal new when it was first released. Seems like it has been forever ago. It constantly slid down the pedal and i would constantly re adjust it. The adhesive seemed rubbery/gummy to me and weather might have been a factor. So two years ago i grew tired of it and peeled the disgusting adhesive off the tread and super glued it onto the pedal and it has worked like a charm.

I took mine out of the box, played with it for 20 mins, and the rubber pad had slid halfway off the pedal. Total piece of $#!*. So I did what seemed totally reasonable, in my angered state: sized it up, went out to the garage, broke out the mitre saw, and cut a piece of actual aluminum diamond plate to replace it. Slapped it on there with some epoxy, and now it looks totally badass.

It slid a little bit while the epoxy was drying, so it's a tad off-center. But I still think it's a Mark-ed improvement. (see what I did there???)

I saw what you did there.
Thanks Sergio, I think I am just going to leave the pad off, it does not look to bad without it.
But shame on Morley for affixing it this way, as I see I am not the only one now this has happened too.

Back