The The PRS P24 Trem Video From PRS

I really want that guitar so bad.... its the ultimate PRS workhorse!

By the way, excuse my ignorance, but who i demoing the guitar?

It's been 12 weeks since I placed the order for mine. This is driving me crazy, but I know it's going to be worth the wait.

I've seen pictures of a P24 in violet recently and have just fallen in love with that guitar. Now to convince the Mrs that its a good investment.........

I've seen pictures of a P24 in violet recently and have just fallen in love with that guitar. Now to convince the Mrs that its a good investment.........

Just tell her people expressed their doubts about her, and look how that turned out. That should work.

Is the piezo only run through the electric guitar amp in this demo? I don't know if the one jack is TRS and splitable. Just wondered if the acoustic pickup is run through a different amp or direct box. Anyone know?

I would love a piezo equipped PRS. I built a piezo equipped bass a few years ago and love it, but I can't afford a whole new instrument. A retrofit option would be cool!

Is the piezo only run through the electric guitar amp in this demo? I don't know if the one jack is TRS and splitable. Just wondered if the acoustic pickup is run through a different amp or direct box. Anyone know?

Looks like he's running the piezo through the same amp as the magnetic pickups since there's only one cable plugged in. The jack is not TRS. To split the piezo through a different amp or DI requires 2 cables.

Back