The Red Head Thread

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
Ain't nuthin' finer than red hair. With that in mind, post your favorite red heads here.

Molly Ringwald:

molly%20ringwald.jpg

Excellent. Just excellent!

She makes me hot in ways I can't describe. I love playing with her but occassionally there's a bit of friction which leads to a bit of a firey relationship. Then she goes all dark on me but after a while she crumbles to my pressure.

Oh dear.

I always thought Nicole Kidman was stunning when she was younger. Still looks good now TBH. Having 'researched' for this thread it seems she's a blonde naturally.

Last edited:
I was once a redhead guy. Then my daughter was born with red hair.

Now, every time I see a redhead, I wonder "Is that how my baby will look when she's grown?"

Needless to say, I'm no longer a redhead guy.

Natural (I think)
Isla Fisher
Marcia Cross

Dyed (I think)
Christina Hendricks
Amy Adams
Laura Prepon
Florence Welch

There are some others I like but I am keeping it SFW. :wink:

So I'm at a customer site some years ago, where a husband and wife work together in a sort of control room.
One of the employees is chatting with the husband and asks, "Have you ever had a redhead?"
The wife perks up, shooting him a look like "well, what's your answer, and it better be good!"
Without missing a beat the husband looks the guy in the eye and says, "Only if I beat it too hard." Whole room, wife included :rofl:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;68527 said:
I was once a redhead guy. Then my daughter was born with red hair.

Now, every time I see a redhead, I wonder "Is that how my baby will look when she's grown?"

Needless to say, I'm no longer a redhead guy.

I married one and now have a 2.5 year old daughter with red hair. He baby pics look exactly like her mom's. Needless to say, I'm going to have to castrate the first boy that comes around, as a warning to the rest!

Back