The Official Winger Thread.

I'm sure I'll get roasted saying this, but these guys are very good friends of mine! All amazing musicians!

We won’t roast you. Honestly, I’d rather listen to Winger than most of my friend’s bands...

I’m late to the party but I seriously thought this was gonna be a winged tuner thread.....

But then I’d be the only one posting in it.

I know I’ve started one, it’s around here somewhere.

John Roth and Donnie Smith are from Memphis. I've known them for years. Kip used my gear to record the last Winger album.

The great thing about being a Musician in Memphis is that we have a great amount of amazing musicians! I am lucky enough to be friends with most of them. Its crazy all the band connections we have here. I'm friends with Zach Myers from Shinedown. He's a lifelong Memphis musician. Wayne Swinney, Todd Poole, Lance Mcdaniel, Tora Tora, Every Mothers Nightmare, Bar Kays, Jimi Jameson, etc. We have a very rich music community!

I was in Memphis in October. Loved it! I knew the music scene was rich! I'd like to visit again....cool city

......... so were mullets & tight shorts.

I had hair like this between 85 and 87. No choker though. Also, no crop top or short shorts. Dangly cross earring, and wrestling shoes....yes. :oops:

Sadly, the hair state these days is this......

Q1AIhO4.jpg

I had hair like this between 85 and 87. No choker though. Also, no crop top or short shorts. Dangly cross earring, and wrestling shoes....yes. :oops:

Sadly, the hair state these days is this......

Q1AIhO4.jpg

Brother you sell yourself short, your dome is far more artistic than this Neanderthal!

In an effort to contain the infected, please post all your Winger comments here, and only here.

Let's get the statutory rape-yness outta the way first.

Any misconduct or pirouetting in this thread will largely go unnoticed by the mod staff and/or administrator, because nobody willingly wants to click on a Winger thread. The doors lock from the outside on this one.

Wow I'd never heard of Winger - thanks so much for this thread! They're great. I think they must have nicked most of their style and ideas on stage craft from us Brits though.

Back