The Official "Singlecut 594" Love Thread!!

That reminds me, here's some updated pics with the gold hardware and white tuner buttons added to my McCarty burst. What do you guys think?

Looks GREAT! I really dig that finish in the SC 594. The Ivoroid Tuner Knobs and Hybrid Hardware look great as well!

Oops.......Charcoal burst 10 top with Hybrid hardware compliments of a weekend trip to Dave's

20170427_100255_zpsnqjtizuy.jpg

20170427_100417_zps1latyhk4.jpg

I know! Unfortunately, it's supposed to rain here until next Tuesday.
Man, I should have had you ship some rain with that P245SH! It has rained something like 0.2" total rainfall in the last two months here in Orlando - we usually get 6" or so in the same time, which is our "dry season". In the last few weeks we've had lots of brush fires that shutdown major highways around here for hours at a time due to thick smoke.

Speaking of smoke, the more I look at that top the more I am enthralled - I love the vertical grain that runs parallel to the flame. Awesome!

Man, I should have had you ship some rain with that P245SH! It has rained something like 0.2" total rainfall in the last two months here in Orlando - we usually get 6" or so in the same time, which is our "dry season". In the last few weeks we've had lots of brush fires that shutdown major highways around here for hours at a time due to thick smoke.

Speaking of smoke, the more I look at that top the more I am enthralled - I love the vertical grain that runs parallel to the flame. Awesome!

Thanks! Yea, the top is pretty cool. I was drawn to it. I had it on layaway at Dave's for the last 6 weeks. The wife and I were taking a weekend road trip to that neck of the woods. I saw it and didn't want to risk it not being there by the time we were headed that way.

As for the rain, weatherman had about 5.5 inches predicted between last night and Tuesday. They backed that off to 3.5 this morning. April showers, and all :)

I call that fortunate. No yard work and nothing to do but get acquainted. Sweet guitar. Gratz.

Good point! Townhouse, so there's never any yard work! No reason to go outside while it's raining either, though. :)

The Core Models are Indian Rosewood. The Wood Library ones can be whatever the Dealer selects, typically we have seen Ebony or Brazilian Rosewood. I have seen one dealer do Cocobolo on DC 594's (Wild West).

They can also select Rosewood or Maple Necks, or even Korina Necks, or Korina Necks and bodies. Righteous Guitars did a run of DC 594's with Korina Bodies and Necks with Brazilian Boards, they were AWESOME, I owned two but have since sold them as I have shifted my collection to be more SC-centric. Righteous Guitars does have a run of SC's on order as well with the Korina Necks and bodies. Moore Music Guitars has a run on order with Korina Necks and Mahogany bodies.

Moore received a few with the Korina woods. Does anyone have any further details as to its tone, etc?

Oops.......Charcoal burst 10 top with Hybrid hardware compliments of a weekend trip to Dave's

20170427_100255_zpsnqjtizuy.jpg

Congrats, Bodia!! Quite the PRS collection you have pulled together! :)

Wood library SC594 black gold burst,
59/09 bridge and 58/15LT neck pickups.
Rosewood neck and Brazilian board.

IMG_3622_zps1gs9v4fq.jpg

With my DC594
IMG_3626_zpsd4odkstm.jpg

Congrats, dkilpatrick! Killer WL SC 594! That pic of the SC and DC 594 together is awesome. The 594's are so awesome, having both a DC and an SC is really cool, that is "Elite Status" in the 594 Club! ;)

Killer axe, any possible tone report later on?

Thanks! It's great sounding, and playing, as you would expect. I would say that the DC594 is a 10, and the SC is a 10.5. It got just that little extra punch that you're looking for in an SC. I can see why these have become Pete's favorites. The stable just wouldn't be complete without one. It totally makes me forget that I sold an R8 in March. The SC594 is everything I wanted that guitar to be, plus some!

It totally makes me forget that I sold an R8 in March. The SC594 is everything I wanted that guitar to be, plus some!

It seems that Paul may have built the better mousetrap? Love my GOM 594 and R9, but you're giving me SC Gas. One in two out?

Thanks! It's great sounding, and playing, as you would expect. I would say that the DC594 is a 10, and the SC is a 10.5. It got just that little extra punch that you're looking for in an SC. I can see why these have become Pete's favorites. The stable just wouldn't be complete without one. It totally makes me forget that I sold an R8 in March. The SC594 is everything I wanted that guitar to be, plus some!
Thanks Bodia, I better start saving hard for one.

It totally makes me forget that I sold an R8 in March. The SC594 is everything I wanted that guitar to be, plus some!

It seems that Paul may have built the better mousetrap? Love my GOM 594 and R9, but you're giving me SC Gas. One in two out?
I purged a bunch in March. Pedals, a couple amps, a few guitars. That allowed for some ridiculousness in April!

You need to check the SC out

Back