The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

Why does everyone think dentists can buy whatever we want??!?!!?:confused:

Gosh, Toothace, you seem a little down in the mouth. Don’t beat yourself to a pulp. I’ll try filling in as a therapist. You just need to open up a little wider.

Maybe I have a lot of nerve, but let’s drill deep, straighten things out, band together, give ourselves an examination, and not gum up the works! X-ray your soul. Brace yourself, elevate your mood, implant strength, stiff upper lip and all that!

I hope it doesn’t seem like I’m being mouthy, giving you lip or a tongue-lashing! My crowning achievement would be to give your confidence a restoration, inject a little humor here!

Now, let’s remove the stain of self-doubt, go out and buy another PRS (and not one with a veneer cap!), and tomorrow, start looking at Ferraris! It’ll be a gas. ;)

Last edited:
36857656_1985513438139133_3176095338633101312_n.jpg

36798553_1985514788138998_5316666657676984320_n.jpg

Anyone else's saddles getting some kind of oxidation? I'm hoping it's not rust

Looks awesome!!

Just got a call from my local dealer, my Horizon has arrived earlier than expected! Collecting it tomorrow. It will join my Onyx. Let's see how consistent the guitars are. My Tungsten is supposed to arrive in Jan/Feb next year. If it comes by Christmas, that would be a bonus!

Just got a call from my local dealer, my Horizon has arrived earlier than expected! Collecting it tomorrow. It will join my Onyx. Let's see how consistent the guitars are. My Tungsten is supposed to arrive in Jan/Feb next year. If it comes by Christmas, that would be a bonus!
What are you gonna do if they release it in 4-5 more colors?

I fully intend to refinish one or more of them in custom color, and in all probability refret one of them to slightly larger wire, just so that I have a variety. Just like my Strats, they don’t stay original for long!

Back