The "New" 408?

Better definition. More focused cleans and gains. It is a monster now. I played NOS and new version back to back and it killed the original. imo. Doug made it a tone monster!!!!

This is awesome to hear!! I am FINALLY going to play my new one this week with the band! Will report back on how I liked it...

I will have an NGD there as well, it will be like Christmas! :D

Les...this post killed me!!! LOL!!!!

Yes, Les can be quite funny when he is picking on me!! ;)

Les - No worries, I am an easy target in that regard, and I do sincerely appreciate all the great input on so many topics that I get from you! BrianC stopped over yesterday, and we were talking about all of your great posts on the amps and cabs. So thanks, keep up the great work, and also I enjoy the entertainment of the razzing! :D

Yes, Les can be quite funny when he is picking on me!! ;)

Les - No worries, I am an easy target in that regard, and I do sincerely appreciate all the great input on so many topics that I get from you! BrianC stopped over yesterday, and we were talking about all of your great posts on the amps and cabs. So thanks, keep up the great work, and also I enjoy the entertainment of the razzing! :D

Yeah Pete you're always a good sport....I've been fodder for Les in the past...it's always pretty funny what he comes up with! Especially when he embeds useful information in his monologues.

Aw, I'm not picking on folks, I always figure you and my other friends are in on the jokes!

I'm OCD too. I mean, I have an amp settings notebook fergodsakes!!! Like I couldn't remember where to put the knobs.

I'm as bad as you are. That's why I recognize the symptoms.

I called this one months ago back in the BaM days, that a guitar like this would be made. The 408 pickups started out in the private stock arena, then moved on the Siggy's at half the price, and now they're going to make a guitar called the "408" that is simply a Siggy but without the sinker mahogany neck, and maybe a few less accouterments.

This was and is my prediction. Just there's a model called the 513, now there'll be a 408.

We'll see what they demo. Can't wait!!!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;20473 said:
I'll be buying one! I wonder what color options we will see. I also wonder about the bridge. Trem? Stoptail?
I think it'll be trem...it's billed as a se custom 24 7 string, so...that's my guess.

Back