The "Name" Thread

You'll never get my name... evah!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahahahaha!

Sigh.

Scott really is my name. I'm not the famous one.

Scott Peterson said:
You'll never get my name... evah!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahahahaha!

Sigh.

Scott really is my name. I'm not the famous one.

Oh, you're famous alright... Especially on HC... Bwahahaha!

Jamie

Dana here.

{the first time I was assigned a corporate email address, the IT guys gave me danal@company and I always hated it because I worried someone might think it was my first initial plus last name rather than my first name and last initial, hence Dana-L}

:)

Dana-L said:
Dana here.

{the first time I was assigned a corporate email address, the IT guys gave me danal@company and I always hated it because I worried someone might think it was my first initial plus last name rather than my first name and last initial, hence Dana-L}

:)

Yeah, I could understand the worry in that case. The hyphen is a safe bet.... ;)

Letrow= Ludovic Eduardo Tancratius Raymund Ottolaan and the w stands for my last name.

If you are into eyeliner stuff (your wife might be) you might be familiar with the name as I recently invented the 'personal eyebrow thinner easily removed', which is now cautiously being tested in one of the supermarkets in Haarlem, the Netherlands, which is my hometown. Our logo (and proud of it): For lost orders reorder in Haarlem Netherlands please.
First indications are that the product needs some refinement still, but as I always say: it is early days.

I play the McCarty with P90s and have a Mira on the side. We also use a reconfigured Santana SE with Lindy Fralin pups.

JoarE = Joar

(obvious, but perhaps not that obvious if you're not into Scandinavian names... ;))

gear_freak = Tony

I am just a freak about guitars and anything to do with them. I LOVE PRS guitars!!!! :ugeek:

Rusty Falcon = Brian.

Had the same username on BaM. Still use the same username on prsforums.com and other topic forums.

My birth certificate says "Arthur," but elsewhere I'm known as "Art."

\m/

Back