The "Name" Thread

Heh there all, my name is Gilly. (Id = Bladefrog)

----
25th Anniv SAS NF
2012 NF3
2013 P22 10 top
2010 Custom 22 soapbar 10 top
2012 DGT goldtop
2 channel H Amp

Last edited:
RDNZL my name is mike..im in atlanta.. RDNZL is a song i like by frank zappa.

James. Username comes not from music, but rather from a high school football team in Texas that I work with during the season.

I'm Troy!
:beer:
:shakehands:

I'm Tony,
Huggy is one of my music projects, and my alter ego, ....... ......he misses the funk days.

Hi, what's up guys? Newcomer from Italy. My real name is Cristian, but call me Carlos anyway (that isn't italian anyway...).
I just bought my very first PRS. It was a long time I was interested in PRS, and then, two months ago, I had a trip in a huge guitars shop in the north of Italy, where I tried several guitars. Well, I was ASTONISHED by the feeling and the playabilty of a couple of SE, a CU24 and a Tremonti CU. After a while a bought one, a Tremonti Custom SE in Black Cherry Thomann 60th Anniversary Limited Edition. Ebony freatboard and EMG 81-85 PUs! Well, I don't really love the EMGs, and I'm thiking about replacing them... but at the same price of a regular Tremonti they are a fantastic plus indeed!
See ya!

Hi, I'm Bob. And I want to be locked up in Dave's Guitars for a week just playing everything! :p22: :angelus: :408: :408mt: :2channelh: :biggrin:

Back