The Introspection/Hard Truth Thread

L7xoBQY.jpg

Mmmmm dinner!

Deep fried Crayola?! I wonder??;)

I'm simply bought out. Even at that, if I had not been gifted my McCarty that day, I wouldn't have bought it myself. I don't play out and they've actually become some what of a hassle with string changes, dusting, care, playing and rotating, and for all of that, they get played through a 100 buck amp... I've often considered culling those that simple were whims and now hang with no intent of playing them but.. but.. I might some day, is not enough to actually do anything with them. I've got a lot of desirable stuff and a very good tube amp, but in reality, I could sell or give away the majority and still have the ones I actually play.

I'm simply bought out. Even at that, if I had not been gifted my McCarty that day, I wouldn't have bought it myself. I don't play out and they've actually become some what of a hassle with string changes, dusting, care, playing and rotating, and for all of that, they get played through a 100 buck amp... I've often considered culling those that simple were whims and now hang with no intent of playing them but.. but.. I might some day, is not enough to actually do anything with them.

:(:(

I’m just trying to keep my shoulder devil under wraps after Jay got in a drop dead gorgeous ‘04 McCarty HB in violin sunburst with the piezo. Between Emerald City Guitars and the Guitar Store, the gas builds up fast in my neck of the woods! My shoulder angel has his work cut out for him...

I’m just trying to keep my shoulder devil under wraps after Jay got in a drop dead gorgeous ‘04 McCarty HB in violin sunburst with the piezo. Between Emerald City Guitars and the Guitar Store, the gas builds up fast in my neck of the woods! My shoulder angel has his work cut out for him...

My advice when choosing between shoulder imps......

My wife said I don't NEED more guitars, and I can barely play the 2 that I have, but that does not change the overwhelming WANT to have more guitars. What I need is more money, so that I can buy more guitars. The fashion accessories will come over time, to match the guitars.

I resemble that remark

Back