The Herf

Off for an after-work-stroll with the hounds. This Robustos is leaving with us but it shall not return.

i-g4dRxdx-XL.jpg

You could hand me a garbage convenience store cigar and the finest cuban made, and it would be like a person who has never had an interest in guitar before being handed a Squier Affinity Strat and Carlos Santana's pre production PRS.

Are those Colorado “WACKY TABAKY “ cigars that have a central core of the local horticultural society’s latest offerings⁉️

Quick smoke before picking up my guitars and heading to bed.

Cohiba Siglo I

i-STxrntP-L.jpg

So, I know you can freely get the Habanos in Europe. Just curious, are you all in, or do you still enjoy what the rest of us have to smoke (assuming that we don't have contraband Cubans in our wine cooler conversions) ?

So, I know you can freely get the Habanos in Europe. Just curious, are you all in, or do you still enjoy what the rest of us have to smoke (assuming that we don't have contraband Cubans in our wine cooler conversions) ?
I love Padron's, Fuente's, Brickhouse, etc. But my local shop only stocks Cubans so that's primarily what's in my humidor. Next time I'm in the states, I plan to pick up some more non-Cubans. I'm on the hunt for a box of Eye of the Shark cigars.

I love Padron's, Fuente's, Brickhouse, etc. But my local shop only stocks Cubans so that's primarily what's in my humidor. Next time I'm in the states, I plan to pick up some more non-Cubans. I'm on the hunt for a box of Eye of the Shark cigars.

Nice. Padron's have been high on my list for more than a decade. Fuente's I enjoy. I've got a drawer full of various Opus X, and Case de Fuentes. I think there are a couple of Lost City in there too. Several years ago a couple of my buddies and I were at a Don Pepin Garcia event at a local shop. He and his son were so approachable. They say with us for about an hour. We started out talking cigars, but spent more time talking about baseball. I enjoy his sticks, as well.

Back