The "Green" guitar dilemma.

Been a while what with shipping delays and myself working away all last week but got home late last night and was able to finally get my hands on this one.
And I am deeply impressed, I think it is in much better shape than they led me to expect(always a bonus!).
The one bad chip that was on the lower edge has already been "coloured" in with black sharpie...lol.
It plays and sounds sublime.
And I love this emerald shade of green tbh, a bit more subdued but that's a not a bad thing really.

What can we pressure you into next? Happy to help! Looking v nice, but I would say black pup rings and tuner buttons as indicated by others!!
Thanks buddy….lmao.
I already strayed into white guitar territory…lol.
But yes I think black pup rings and tuner buttons and strap buttons is next for this one.

I'm starting to get a pretty good collection of greenies... There's one more green one on a different rack than this pic. The DGT will make 5, and I'm looking for a Jade Burst Dustie Waring Floyd Rose now...
337874481_715238747014616_2867925603350057278_n.jpg

I'm starting to get a pretty good collection of greenies... There's one more green one on a different rack than this pic. The DGT will make 5, and I'm looking for a Jade Burst Dustie Waring Floyd Rose now...
337874481_715238747014616_2867925603350057278_n.jpg
Woah!
Stunning collection.
May I ask what is the wall hanger rack you have?

Woah!
Stunning collection.
May I ask what is the wall hanger rack you have?
I bought cherry slats, metal end caps, and 12 guitar hangers. Somehow I fit 12 guitars on that little wall in my office/studio.

I bought cherry slats, metal end caps, and 12 guitar hangers. Somehow I fit 12 guitars on that little wall in my office/studio.

Now that is pretty freaking awesome.
I like the looks in maple.
Methinks some more spending is on my horizon.
Thank you for the information!

Back