The Dear God Why Am I Awake? Thread.

Gotta love winter in Scotland, dark until 8am and the suns gone by 3:30pm in December and some days it’s that cloudy it seems like dusk! Roll on the shortest day and we can look forward to 20 hours of daylight in June! Oh well it’s dark, it must be guitar-o-clock
Is that what causes some people to eat haggis?

Is that what causes some people to eat haggis?
Oh no, Haggis eating is best known on “Burns night”, however the Haggis is a timid beast, most commonly seen at night! Hunters of the Haggis have special nets to capture their prey, forcing them to run downhill so their two shorter left legs are unable to cope with the rapid descent!

The dark winter months are best passed by eating a Forfar onion bridie! Washed down with an Irn Bru! Followed closely by a deep fried Mars Bar!!

Honestly, it's only 4:53 PM right now, so I'm not sure what the big deal is. If I were asleep now, my boss would be concerned.

I finally got my new phone up and running. So happy thanksgiving everyone! I need to sleep though. Gotta help clean before mom gets here in the morning.

This is what happens when I go to bed at 9 o’clock...

Bro...I feel your pain! I dont sleep much in general. I've had the crud and I got all jacked up on Thera-Flu...about 7...been up since like 9:30...with this "painsomnia" $h!t I just sleep when I can, normally for like 1-2 hours at a friggin time...it does lend itself to A LOT of time for reflection aka headphone practice jam! Pretty much until my fingers feel all dead inside...gotta make the best of it!

Back