The daily earworm...

I'm rockin Purple Rain over and over after hearing it this morning. Could be far worse than, His Purple Badness I suppose.

I turned 50 over the summer. Had to go in for a little screening procedure today that goes along turning 50 :confused:. It requires a driver, as I'm too looped up post procedure to drive. The Mrs had on the oldies channel.....

I turned 50 over the summer. Had to go in for a little screening procedure today that goes along turning 50 :confused:. It requires a driver, as I'm too looped up post procedure to drive. The Mrs had on the oldies channel.....

Yep, just had one of those a few weeks ago. The anesthesiologist and one of the nurses were debating a song that was playing - it was Men At Work, the anesthesiologist thought it was Duran Duran. I almost canceled.

Since yesterday...then heard it this morning on my way to my guitar lesson.

You take guitar lessons???? Dude, you're taking this whole thing way too seriously. We just BUY the guitars and wank on them. We don't actually like, learn music. And stuff. You aren't just trying to impress us with like scales or something, are you?

So now, my daily earworm is Scott in his music room humming "Do-ra-me-fa-so-la-ti-do" with a southern drawl, of course. And we need to by the boy a tuner for Christmas! :p

Back