Great thread!!

9096.jpg

Beautiful Moons...

9101.jpg

9105.jpg

...but why no bats...????

9111.jpg

9113.jpg

The SE Allender was my first PRS. I am still very impressed with the detail and art/application of these inlays.

I really appreciate most of the variations of the birds theme offered by PRS...

Mammoth Ivory is my favorite - been that way since I first saw it on Jamie's PS HB at one of the unofficial PRS forum gatherings almost 15 years ago.

Also makes me want one of those hammer of the Gods PS SC's...

Mine had gold surrounds, but they were not etched...

324519405.jpg

And, the 10th Anniversary (IIRC) had the Etched Gold Birds...

Reactions: Tag
There is a SCHBII PS with birds of paradise inlays out there...

2012 Artist birds on ebony (MOP, Abalone)

Last edited:
I'd love to see a new Dragon with examples from the movie "How To Train Yor Dragon" or an inlay featuring "Ghidra" the three-headed dragon from the old "Godzilla" movies.

Last edited:
Pete, it's great to see you here!

Les:

It's great to be back! I spent a couple of hours tonight catching up on the past fews months, and read a lot of your posts. Congrats on the "Hammer of the Gods!" ;)

I just got the box sets for the Jimmy P remastered Led Zep 1, II and III, so I am in a Zep state of mind right now...

-Pete

Les:

It's great to be back! I spent a couple of hours tonight catching up on the past fews months, and read a lot of your posts. Congrats on the "Hammer of the Gods!" ;)

I just got the box sets for the Jimmy P remastered Led Zep 1, II and III, so I am in a Zep state of mind right now...

-Pete

Wait, I now have a 24.5 inch scale PS-built electric guitar with a maple binding, nitro finish, and Ted headstock. And a paisley case.

Which means you've either influenced me, or I've somehow Seen The Light. ;)

Did you check out the clip? The guitar sounds SO good.

I'm thinking of getting that remastered set in high resolution from HDTracks to use in my studio as reference material, funny you mention it! But honestly, it's great to see your moniker pop up. I hope all has been peachy in your world!

Last edited:
Back