Thank you.

Thank you Paul. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your PRS crew & families. Your guitars are awesome!

Thanks to everyone at PRS Guitars for making 2012 such a fantastic year, and thanks Paul for your continued commitment to raising the bar for the industry. I firmly believe that the guitars and amps you're making now are some of the finest musical instruments ever made.

And a heartfelft Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Merry Christmas Paul and Family, I would particularly like to thank you for having us at the PRS Experience. I have went to the PRS Experience the last 2 years and meant some great friends and got to learn a lot about the work that goes into making the best guitars in the world. Thanks again and have a Happy New Year.

It must be gratifying to know that this place/your company brings so many people together for such good reasons. Thanks for a great Experience. :cool:

Hi Everyone!

As 2012 comes to a close, I wanted to say thank you for being here and for sharing your lives and passion. This stuff matters. The forum motivates me. I love seeing so many people using these tools to promote joy in their lives and earn livings. Thank you.

All my best for a Happy New Year.

-Paul

12/21 is my birthday, I'll get to that in a minute...

A couple handfuls of years ago I had sold all my gear and stopped playing guitar due to the financial strain of raising my family and my struggling business. Depressing is not nearly a strong enough word. However, we persevered and with sacrifice and hard work, things got better. The money problems eased and the love affair with guitar began to rekindle...

I was lucky enough to have been introduced to a company up in Maryland that made some fantastic instruments. It started with an SE and finally led to a MiM model. Playing those guitars has provided me with a renewed sense of self and immense moments of joy over the past few years...

This year on my birthday I got a couple sets of clear lampshade knobs that replaced the black ones on my Frost Blue Metallic DGT Standard. Not quite the 12/21/12, end of civilization as we know it, birthday born on date NGD I was dreaming about this year but it did get "Emma" out of her case and played like it was the last day on earth as I remembered all those years I spent without guitars in my life.

Hopefully, the ones I have are here to stay this time, because I can't imagine a life without guitar, particularly PRS Guitars. So, I would like to say a big thank you to Paul and everyone else at PRS Guitars for those moments of joy you help all of us achieve.

Can't wait to see what you come up with in 2013 and beyond...

All the Best of the Season to everyone who is passionate about PRS instruments.

Thank you Paul for what you created and have continued to improve upon. Your generosity that you have given me will never be forgotten. To all at PRS Guitars both current and former employees thank you all as well for the great products that you produce.

Thanks Paul and all at PRS guitars. Not only have you built guitars for people to earn a living, not only do you build guitars that are the envy of the guitar playing and building fraternity, you built my bucket list guitar and you provide inspiration and dreams for us to build on! Thanks for providing this great forum to share our dreams. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Ive sat on this thread for a few days not knowing exactly what to say and well - I don't think there's much more to say than Thank you, Paul. Thanks for running the company the way you to. Thanks for creating the instruments you do. Thanks for still being as passionate as ever about your brand. And thanks for employing so many wonderful people - some of who I happily call friends.

So yeah, thanks!

Paul - Thank you for what you do. PRS is more than a guitar company. Thank you for putting on the Exp and making all of us who are not rick starts feel as if we are...if even only for a weekend.

Oh and thank you for the SE One!!!!! That's one BAD A$$ GUITAR!!!!!!

Thank you and your team for caring about the instrument and not accepting "ok" or 'good" as a final product description. Beverly rocks..... she helped me out on a special deal in 2009

Thank you Paul and everyone at PRS for making very nice gear.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, and looking forward to what you roll out next.

Thank you. Happy Holidays to all of our PRS family....from the man himself, to those that make them, to those who play them.

+1, etcetera etcetera

I only have two small gifts for you
I don't play my gibsons anymore and I'm taking apart my strats
Thanks Everyone
Have a great year

Ive sat on this thread for a few days not knowing exactly what to say and well - I don't think there's much more to say than Thank you, Paul. Thanks for running the company the way you to. Thanks for creating the instruments you do. Thanks for still being as passionate as ever about your brand. And thanks for employing so many wonderful people

So yeah, thanks!

Thank you Paul. Have a great holiday season.

'Gearing Up' for a great 2013. See you at NAMM!

Back