Thank you.

Back attcha, Paulie...

Here's to one-upping Exp-2012.

Between the weather, the guest players, and the VIBE - good luck (but we know you've got it in you).

Shultzie

Paul,

Thank you so much for all you do. The ways you motivate me are far too long to list. I am grateful to have PRS guitars in my life and count you and your company as my friends.

BTW - when I picked up my goldtop this morning from tender PTC attentions, I left a bottle for you and your wife. There is another bottle for the PTC section and some chocolate. - be sure to steal some of their chocolates...

Bill

Last edited:
Mr. Smith,

I want to thank you and everyone else who works at or with the company to make what it what it is; The Best in The Business.

I thank those who work to make this forum possible. Like everything else that carries the PRS brand, it's in a class by itself.

To my fellow members here, thank you for what you post, what you don't, and for letting me be a part of it. It's a privilege to be involved here, and I hope we're able to enjoy it for years to come.

May you all have safe holidays, and a Happy New Year.

Lloyd/Goldtop

Happy Holidays to everyone at PRS, including Elvis,may your new year be filled with lots of overtime.

YOU ARE LOVED,PAUL,by your family,by your employees and your customers!! Most of all by the GOD who created you to make the truly joyfull instruments you make!!! GOD BLESS you and your family!Much happiness and good health to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Paul - for the instruments, for the forum, for the people you've brought together, and for the passion and inspiration. For the friends I've made here, on BaM and VR. For Experience and the music and artists it's exposed me to. For the cases of "oxy" that I can turn to when I need to, and even better, when I want to. And for the look on my wife's face when she saw me at Experience this year (her first time there) and said, "No wonder you love this".

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Thank you, Paul ... for all the hours of pleasure, the friends I have made along the way, the quality of your guitars, and for the Experience.

I only recently was able to get my 1st PRS. As my wife puts it, it is my "it" guitar. I play better and more inspired by my Custom 24. Thanks. Best to everyone.

Marc

Thank You Paul for your passion in making the best playing electrics I have ever played. It took me a while to get there but I am a PRS guy and will only be PRS for electrics from now on. I had a SE Singlecut a few years back and it played better and had better quality than an 02 LP Standard I had. I sold it( wish I had it back) s at the time I ws not using electric much. Being a worship leader and guitar player at my church I have searched for a guitar that could do both electric and acoustic tones well. While I like Taylor acoustics and own them I could never like anything their T5 did. always a compromise. Also could not have both tones going at same time. I know you had the hollow bodies but just not a hollow bdy guy. When I play electric I want the tone only a solid body can give. Well the P22 was like an answered prayer! I run it through a PRS SE20 amp. they sound awesome together. I use a LR Baggs Para DI before running to PA on the piezo. the Para DI just makes the piezo POP! I can fool people thinking I am playing an actual acoustic. the fit, finish and feel is hard to describe. Feels like I am finally HOME! ( BTW I love the 25" scale!! )

Thank you and your team for making what I feel are some of the best instruments in the world. Ya I spent more than I thought I wanted to but do not regret it one bit as this p22 I have is worth every penny!

the day I brought it home! Black Gold wrap around
2012-10-14_19-45-14_685-1.jpg

2012-10-13_17-45-17_308-1.jpg

Back