Switch layout question?????????

Blues Trucker

Did PRS make a guitar back in the late 80s that had a volume, 5 way selector knob, and "sweet" switch for the control layout? No tone control knob.

Did PRS make a guitar back in the late 80s that had a volume, 5 way selector knob, and "sweet" switch for the control layout? No tone control knob.

Hey, just saw your question on strat-talk and came here and saw this. Hope to see you around this forum more often.

Hey, just saw your question on strat-talk and came here and saw this. Hope to see you around this forum more often.
You probably won't. Got rid of my PRSs a few years back to get a Les Paul ( 50s tribute gold top). They were all SEs anyway. I couldn't afford a core. Only thing I have now is the AL. I swing by to ogle the PSs on friday sometimes, but thats it.

You probably won't. Got rid of my PRSs a few years back to get a Les Paul ( 50s tribute gold top). They were all SEs anyway. I couldn't afford a core. Only thing I have now is the AL. I swing by to ogle the PSs on friday sometimes, but thats it.

You don’t need a PRS to contribute here. 1/5th-ish of the posts have nothing to do with PRS. ST is not so hostile compared to other forums, but compared to ST this place is a rapture.

Back