Sweet Switch?

TonMan1

Back in 1990 I bought a Custom and a Standard, both had Tune-o-matic's & stoptail's. They both came with the "Sweet Switch". I had the Standard converted to a Goldtop w/P-90's and binding added. I took out the 5-way rotory(which I still have) but I can't seem to find the Sweet Switch.. On my Custom I put a 3-way p.u. selector and put a tone control for the neck pickup and left the stock one for the bridge. I remember I had the sweet switch wired as always on.
So I've been thinking about finding a Sweet Switch and installing it in my Travis Bean Artist guitar but can't seem to find where to get one. I know it's supposedly a time delay device that is a 135th of a second delay and was made by RCA. Does anyone know where I could purchase one of these little black things?
Thanks!

AP515; Thanks! I've been wiring guitars for 40+ years but appreciate the schematic/layout.

AP515; Thanks! I've been wiring guitars for 40+ years but appreciate the schematic/layout.
It's was mostly for the switch and band pass filter numbers. You can order them from those identifiers. I also found some for sale on E-bay once. Someone was soldering them together and selling them for a profit.

Back