Super Bowl Sunday AM (and afternoon -east coast) - What did you do?

It's super easy to make.

1 fresh pizza dough from the store, I used Trader Joe's
1 can tomato paste (5 oz?)
1 can diced roasted green chiles (4 oz?)
1 Tbsp chili powder
1/2 Tbsp cumin
salt and pepper
mexican cheese blend
sliced black olives
diced cooked chicken
sliced pickled jalapenos
chives, sour cream, avocado

combine tomato paste, green chiles, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small sauce pan and let it sit over low heat a while. Prepare your dough, spread on the sauced, the rest is just toppings. Bake on a pizza stone at 450 for 10 minutes or until golden brown and delicious. After the pizza bakes sprinkle on some chives, then serve with a side of sliced avocado and sour cream.

Although there was this one time I went to make mexican food and I was in Orlando FL, and the grocery store had maybe 3 feet of shelf space devoted to the most white bread "mexican" crap you've ever seen. In AZ you have an entire aisle for the mexican section in every store. So, at least we have that, since our PRS dealers all suck donkey balls.

It's super easy to make.

1 Tbsp chili powder
1/2 Tbsp cumin
salt and pepper
mexican cheese blend
sliced black olives
diced cooked chicken
sliced pickled jalapenos

combine tomato paste, green chiles, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small sauce pan and let it sit over low heat a while. Prepare your dough, spread on the sauced, the rest is just toppings. Bake on a pizza stone at 450 for 10 minutes or until golden brown and delicious. After the pizza bakes sprinkle on some chives, then serve with a side of sliced avocado and sour cream.

Although there was this one time I went to make mexican food and I was in Orlando FL, and the grocery store had maybe 3 feet of shelf space devoted to the most white bread "mexican" crap you've ever seen. In AZ you have an entire aisle for the mexican section in every store. So, at least we have that, since our PRS dealers all suck donkey balls.

Thanks for posting. I'll try this on the grill this weekend!

Premium winter grilling weather on the horizon. :)

Grilling goes on 365 at my pad, as long as the Mrs comes home askin', "What's for dinner?" Until she decides she wants to start makin' dinner again, it's never too wet, never too cold, never too hot to grill! :cool:

Grilling goes on 365 at my pad, as long as the Mrs comes home askin', "What's for dinner?" Until she decides she wants to start makin' dinner again, it's never too wet, never too cold, never too hot to grill! :cool:

I'll be digging the grill out after today's blizzard! It's under at least a foot of snow and it's still coming down.

Word! Our little Weber propane is set up all year too. It's always a good time to burn some sh!t.

I heard something about a blizzard. I don't know much about it since I'm wearing short sleeves and just worked up a bit of perspiration on a 20 minute walk.

20170210.jpg

I have sweaty feet in my cozy (now wet) slippers that are freezing into the fabric... How does that happen?

I heard something about a blizzard. I don't know much about it since I'm wearing short sleeves and just worked up a bit of perspiration on a 20 minute walk.

20170210.jpg
Just remember, August is coming. ;)

The trouble with Pro Ball in Hawaii is that everything, every game, recap, replay, everything is over by 4pm. The first game usually starts about 7am and while you have a choice, dependent on who is winning or not, you might not see your team for a month. The Sunday Night game starts around 1:00pm and is usually done and in the books before the sun goes down. It's a bit strange to be outside, grilling, or drinking a beer at 7:00am...;-)

It's super easy to make.

1 Tbsp chili powder
1/2 Tbsp cumin
salt and pepper
mexican cheese blend
sliced black olives
diced cooked chicken
sliced pickled jalapenos

So, I made this tonight as we were dealing with boomerang colds last week. I subbed enchilada sauce for the tomato paste. Turned out great. I'll add it to the rotation. I've done taco pizza before with retried beans instead of sauce. Just add your fav taco stuff. Thanks for the recipe Mr. Beef!

Back