Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Just in at Brian's Guitars!

Private Stock McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow
Sub Zero Glow Smoked Burst
One-Piece Quilt top
Black Limba body with Korina neck
All woods hand-picked by BG and I believe we worked on the specs for this together on a forum thread!

Look at this freakin' thing!

http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...ty-594-semi-hollow-sub-zero-glow-smoked-burst

DSC_8029.jpg

DSC_8034.jpg

DSC_8032.jpg

DSC_8027.jpg

DSC_8035.jpg

DSC_8037.jpg

DSC_8041.jpg

DSC_8042.jpg

I think someone hacked into my wishlist/posts. Pretty much 110% of my specs. Unfortunately too premature for a current buy.

Incredible!!!
(Hopefully I got to comment before Pete purchases this one).

So it's "on hold" (not me) - anyone here want to fess up? It might have not been Pete...but somehow I think it was. LOL

Thanks! I'm beyond excited. It's my first private stock. Brian is going to put a 59/09 in the bridge for a little more growl.

BTW... I'm sure a lot of you know, but Brian is a super dealer. He's been very helpful and patient with my constant flurry of questions. I highly recommend you send him your business.

Thanks! I'm beyond excited. It's my first private stock. Brian is going to put a 59/09 in the bridge for a little more growl.

BTW... I'm sure a lot of you know, but Brian is a super dealer. He's been very helpful and patient with my constant flurry of questions. I highly recommend you send him your business.
Agree with everything you said about Brian.
Additionally, agree with your choice of the 59/09. That is a fantastic bridge pickup!!!

Kevin

I love seeing guitars like this. It defines what a PS guitar should be to me. Completely off the charts cool.

Back