Stolen Private Stock

Effing gypos ###@^!!##, at least you have that dodgy geezers fingerprints

Love peach, bought my prs from them

Hope she tripped and got a maple splinter in her fanny

All my guitars have a bomb inside of them. If, when they are taken from their case, the person holding them does not play a certain progression in a specific order with exactly my crappy level of playing, they explode.

Great idea...but don’t practice too much.

Were there any customers eyeballing that particular guitar recently? Those two are pros and they probably had an "order" so to speak for that exact guitar before they stole it. Unscrupulous customer walks in and sees a 10k guitar he fancies. Instead of buying it he can have these two get it for a fraction of the retail price. It's doubtful they would steal it without already having a buyer waiting for it. It's good that you got such a clear video of them, being pros there's a good chance the police may have run across these two before. If not you'd think that video would be more than enough evidence to make an insurance claim.

Best of luck getting it resolved in your favor :)

Last edited:
Surely some must recognise them ? I've posted the vid on my Facebook page. Perhaps everyone can do the same.

Just watched this before seeing the thread!

These two will be known, as it probably isn’t the first time they have done this!

The female has a specially designed coat and they are what I refer to in the trade a “professional shoplifters”. A term that I can’t abide, because there is nothing professional about these two!

The sad thing is that they obviously have a market for this instrument!:(

There are no appropriate words to describe my feelings when watching that footage!

Speaking to a guy in our local store today. He told me that the most common trick is to take an expensive guitar down and put another cheaper one in its place, so it’s not immediately noticeable!

Horrible individuals!

Back