STATEMENT FROM PAUL

Is it time for pie yet? :D

Jamie

Not pie, cheesecake.

Specifically, leftover banana creme cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. That was lunch after the Arthritis walk. Actually, I'm saving the leftover cheesecake to go with Game Of Thrones tom'w.

Thank you for the clarification and explanation. While the neck issue was not a big deal for me, it was to others and I hope this puts it to rest. My Signature Limited is a killer guitar whatever the neck wood is called or its source.

First rate and above board. As always. May this appease and silence the critics, conspiracy-theorists, pseudo-experts, and naysayers once and for all.

Goldtop

First rate and above board. As always. May this appease and silence the critics, conspiracy-theorists, pseudo-experts, and naysayers once and for all.

Goldtop

That will not happen. People who want to talk out of their ass will keep at it. Haters gonna hate!

It's very rare to find honest people in the business world, and Paul along with the rest of his company has proven it to me/us time and time again. I know I shouldn't be surprised people just like the stir the pot, but it did.

I don't care what y'all call it. I like both of mine. Just call 'em d@mn good sounding guitars!

Back