Star Wars or Star Trek?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

• Star Wars

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Star Trek

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Of course it is! That's why I like swinging by Casa deblanc. Great company, and That 70s Show on a loop. Although, last time it was Caddyshack. That's hard to beat.

I had to stop watching that. Not only because I’ve seen it too many times but, Comedy Central airs the most depressing commercials.

I’ve moved on to Cartoon Network.

Star Wars was my life when I was a kid. I remember seeing Empire at the drive in with my parents when I was probably 3-4 years old. I had tons of action figures and ships. Most people here know the story that I sold all the Star Wars toys in 1996 to fund my first PRS, which I still have. The original trilogy rules. I-III are bad overall. I’ve enjoyed the reboot and offshoot(s) so far. Are they perfect? No, but I don’t over analyze movies like I do music. If the movie entertains me and things don’t get too stupid, I’m good. I’m not as geeky about SW as I maybe once was, but I still love it. The new movies take me back to my youth a little bit.

I did watch a bit of Trek in my youth too, but it didn’t stick with me at all.

Trek !!!!
I can still watch Star Trek anytime , Star Wars was a fun watch and really nice set of films but I have a hard time watching them again very often

They span so many different years and range from stellar (pun acknowledged) to major suckfest. Both of them. I've gotta go with a push as well.

I love both. Trek has many different flavors to enjoy (DS9 my personal favorite). Yet Star Wars has mythic aspects, and the Force. Of course...

Some Star Wars and Star Trek funnies follow; I seldom get the chance to share this stuff.
Some of it may be a bit tasteless, but I don't think there's anything truly offensive.

Back