Something in a box showed up!

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Take a guess!

g0SFsSG.jpg

WZXSbcZ.jpg

KQ863iR.jpg

That's right! MT-15 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59DILgq.jpg

Haven't had the chance to turn it up past "bedroom" volume yet, but, man, is this a little beast! Clean channel is nice and smooth. Gain Channel roars! It has usable tones through the complete range of the gain knob. At similar volumes and settings, it doesn't have the "thump" as the Archon. Just an observation, not a complaint or a plus. Just different. Something on my pedal board doesn't get along with it. Horrible hum using the board in front of the amp (didn't try the Loop, yet). Whisper quiet going straight in to the amp. I have a little Sherlock Holmes style investigation to do. If I decide to just keep one amp in the basement, the ATMA may hit the block. The MT-15 would be the keeper!

All I can say is this: At the price the MT-15 is listed at, PRS should sell googleplex of these!

I know a guy...

Some people assume that as employees, we can get whatever we want, when we want it. But like any good company, we take care of the customers first. Once the backorder has been fulfilled and supplies becomes a bit more available, then I can think about picking one up for myself. Until then, I'll live vicariously through you guys.

Ok, so I DON’T know a guy...
:)

I mean, I do know a guy, but he's holed up in a condo basement repeatedly stomping the footswitch to create his own light show. So you probably don't want that one anyway.

Not surprised at that answer though. I'm sure there are a lot of companies who would let employees grab up lots of the first ones.

Sweet! If there’s hum when you plug the pedalboard in, and not when you go direct into the amp, it’s pretty obvious there’s a ground loop. It’s probably your pedalboard. You know the ground loop drill.

Some people assume that as employees, we can get whatever we want, when we want it. But like any good company, we take care of the customers first. Once the backorder has been fulfilled and supplies becomes a bit more available, then I can think about picking one up for myself. Until then, I'll live vicariously through you guys.

^^^^^ Swimming in a pile of MT15's like Scrooge McDuck in his money vault, I guarantee it!

Shawn, You can come over and jam on mine when it comes in which is hopefully any day my bro!.Thanks again for another great Experience Mark D.
Easton,MD

I want one!

You should want one! Hell, everyone should want one! Especially at the price they are!

Glad to hear you like it. Might have to call dibs on the Atma......those are so cool

It is a cool amp. After a little more time, I don't think either will be going anywhere. They are different enough.

At first I thought the cops showed up!
Glad you’re enjoying it, hopefully you can crank it up soon

If I hadn't waited until the neighbor's wife left for work, they might have. The downside to townhouse living. At least I'm in an end unit!

This thing goes from bedroom level to scare the dog out of the basement loud with barely a movement on the volume knob. HOLY SH!T is it loud! Sounds frickin' great though. Definitely has some genes from the Archon. That thump is definitely there when the volume goes up. I have it hooked up to a 2x12 Recto. Just can't say enough about it. Cleans are great too. On par with the Archon, IMO.

Am I the only one that thought it was a lava lamp at first?

Congrats!!!

Giggle!

Sweet! If there’s hum when you plug the pedalboard in, and not when you go direct into the amp, it’s pretty obvious there’s a ground loop. It’s probably your pedalboard. You know the ground loop drill.

Yeah, I'll get to it when I turn the amp off!

^^^^^ Swimming in a pile of MT15's like Scrooge McDuck in his money vault, I guarantee it!

More giggles!

Congrats man!!!

While I'm waiting for mine to come Tuesday, got a chance to play my buddy's MT15 through his Orange 2x12 closed back cab with V30's. All I gotta say is WOW...BLOWN AWAY!!! I think that cab may be almost the perfect match for this little fire breather! Tried it through my 1x12 and night and day difference...it needs the 2x12 to breathe and thump. Loud as sh*t too, still can't believe it's only 15 watts! Effects loop was really quiet on his, very relieved. For me and my music and taste, nicest sounding amp I have every played through. Both channels are so usable even with everything set at 12 o'clock. Clean channel is so rich with a touch of reverb and delay in the loop...perfection.

Need a time machine to transport me to Tuesday...anybody got one?!?!

Congrats man!!!

While I'm waiting for mine to come Tuesday, got a chance to play my buddy's MT15 through his Orange 2x12 closed back cab with V30's. All I gotta say is WOW...BLOWN AWAY!!! I think that cab may be almost the perfect match for this little fire breather! Tried it through my 1x12 and night and day difference...it needs the 2x12 to breathe and thump. Loud as sh*t too, still can't believe it's only 15 watts! Effects loop was really quiet on his, very relieved. For me and my music and taste, nicest sounding amp I have every played through. Both channels are so usable even with everything set at 12 o'clock. Clean channel is so rich with a touch of reverb and delay in the loop...perfection.

Need a time machine to transport me to Tuesday...anybody got one?!?!
Buck,Great info on the amp. Now I am just wondering if I need a 2x12 cab for this little beast. I have an Orange 1x12 with a V30 right now and am hoping it will be a good match for me since I just play at home. Thanks to all for the info.

Back