So....what did you pick up at Experience?

0 Zilch but I did get to meet some fellow forum members which in my mind is better. Of course my girlfriend tells me on the way home that I could have come home with anything except another woman .:iamconfused::(:mad: Go Figure

You're lucky!!! I am really interested in that 408 Semi-Hollow. Pics would be great! What about the tone? Thanks.

-Tony

I've only begun to explore all the tonal possibilities, but so far I'm loving the middle position with the bridge in 'bucker mode and the neck in single-coil.

Saturday? Were you sitting by the speaker stack next to me and I didn't know it?

Saturday I wasn't there for too long, unfortunately. Okay....I slept in. For the show I was in the waaaaaaaaay back, just outside the tent by the food vendors. If you saw a guy not on a barstool, but sitting on the box, that was me! haha

I've only begun to explore all the tonal possibilities, but so far I'm loving the middle position with the bridge in 'bucker mode and the neck in single-coil.

Awesome! Really glad someone on the forums picked up one of these. I would leave to hear the review. A number of us almost fell over when we seen them. Great selection of features in my book. Really dig the Sweet 16 too! Congrats on the score.

I love that position on my Siggy Ltd as well!! Can't wait to hear more! Thanks.

Last edited:

That amp, that guitar... almost fell out of my seat. Will you post some audio?

Picked up Martin Simpson's latest CD ...great story teller...picked up a Cust 22 Special recently so budget blown before Experience. However, the workings have begun for a GG 5 ...in Jade, maple board...like the one on the experience floor.

lets see, brown guitar strap with birds.
Brown camo strap.
JJ Grey and Mofro cd.
Martin Simpson cd.
wife got a tee shirt.
nothing over 2x so no tee shirt for me. Hey I'm a big guy.
Brian at Music Store Live hooked me up with A S2 Custom Blue Crab Smokeburst that they had in stock. Which by the FedEx tracking site it is apparently traveling around the state of Pennsylvania. It shipped Monday said to be here Wednesday. last night changed to Thursday. It was in Pa yesterday morning at 7:30 and the next scan was 2:14 am today. Still in Pa. It hasn't moved since. I don't know what's going on.

That's a great sound from the 408 pickups. Quite a few people have mentioned it on various 408-equipped guitars.

Saturday I wasn't there for too long, unfortunately. Okay....I slept in. For the show I was in the waaaaaaaaay back, just outside the tent by the food vendors. If you saw a guy not on a barstool, but sitting on the box, that was me! haha

Nope - wasn't you. There was a guy next to me with a barstool. I was afraid we'd been THAT close and not met!

Brian at Music Store Live hooked me up with A S2 Custom Blue Crab Smokeburst that they had in stock. Which by the FedEx tracking site it is apparently traveling around the state of Pennsylvania. It shipped Monday said to be here Wednesday. last night changed to Thursday. It was in Pa yesterday morning at 7:30 and the next scan was 2:14 am today. Still in Pa. It hasn't moved since. I don't know what's going on.

I'm in PA. Me and Brian got on pretty well. Just saying. :wave:

I only had time to pick this up one up - 'course, couldn't make Sig night as it was my son's 18th birthday... more on that later.

I've been to every experience, but I think I set the land speed record for brief attendance this time - just Saturday, in by noon, grabbed my axe, out by two PM.

http://www.prsguitars.com/swampashcustom_limited/

Thanks again to Brian for answering my virtual plea for support Thursday evening. This beaut' sounds and plays better than you'd imagine!

'Nuff said,

Shultzie

To paraphrase Jamie:

'Oh yeah, I forgot about this one...'

I do like how they straightened out the knobs, etc for the 'Money Shot'...

I don't know where they hid these on Saturday afternoon, but I made a fast recon of the factory (no luck) before I went to Brian's table to pick-up the SA Cu24 - then bolt.

So, now it's coming from Stevensville, MD to Lorton, VA (about 65 miles) by way of Indiana... (Natch)

Shultzie

Alas, all I could do was Skype into the EXP!!!

Back