So, is it just me, or

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
[QUOTE="DreamTheaterRules,

And dang it, no bribe money available yet. I'm still paying off Scott for saying I didn't suck on guitar.
OH YEAH! I forgot about that...now where the heck is my money???!!! :mad:

Ah, so it is just me. I've been having more fun lately. I laughed out loud the first three times I looked at the "do you like Winger" post. Cracked myself up good. :D So maybe that's it. Maybe I've just been amusing myself more here lately.

No, no, no.m...it's not you its me....I take full responsibility...I'm a team player I don't mind...If you ever start getting less amused just think of yourself in a pirate shirt...and I don't care if you don't want to be a pirate...just go with it! o_O:D

Nah - it was fun before you guys got here, you just didn't know it.

I mean, let’s be real... it was more fun.

There were contests, Pay It Forwards, shirtless photos of mods... hell, the mods used to have to work back then too. People got in petty arguments, pie was called weekly, folks got banned. Then there were T-shirt’s, truss rod covers, presidential debates and elections, and Markie.

That Design On A Dimebag guy still smoked weed and got drunk. To be honest, the last few episodes felt kinda phoned in.

After you guys bought that one dude a guitar, it’s been pretty much downhill. :p

What you’re saying is, that if you can remember the forum back then, then you weren’t part of it?!

And we had Hans and cards and planks.
And arranged an epic foosball tournament.

There were contests, Pay It Forwards, shirtless photos of mods... hell, the mods used to have to work back then too. People got in petty arguments, pie was called weekly, folks got banned. Then there were T-shirt’s, truss rod covers, presidential debates and elections, and Markie.

That Design On A Dimebag guy still smoked weed and got drunk. To be honest, the last few episodes felt kinda phoned in.

After you guys bought that one dude a guitar, it’s been pretty much downhill. :p

Man...This is just like the Matrix what I though was real has just been a facade? Man that's just disturbing...I'm going to just go to my happy place now...

I'm gonna see if I can track down the drunk guy that's got the hook-up on th Kind Bud..and jump start this mother...I promise Sergio, BTW when's the next season of "Design on a Dimebag" trust me, a man can only take so much..of the Fake Housewives of WTF ever or that train wreck of a show that is...well everything on TV ...I could really use something to watch besides my dead fingers paying my guitar or typing away...Please dude?

Ok! Who wants to ague with me about how SE's aren't "REAL" PRSi...or how about which is better, SC's or DC or how about this...we can place bets on who can get put in "forum jail" the quickest...who's in?I'll hold the casho_O:D

Last edited:

I'm... I'm... crushed. :(

I call bullsh!t...
On some of the stuff I don't remember, and/or was not involved with.

Well I’m having a ball, it’s contagious, otherwise I wouldn’t be on here more than I should, when I should be practicing!:confused:

What Alnus said...you guys are a bad influence. Naa, I enjoy it...too much...I'm a creature of habit. If I not here I can easily be found making loud noises, fulfilling my husbandly duties, or in the crapper. Yup, that pretty much, 24/7...okay, that's really depressing when I say it aloud...I have no life and my fingertips can cut glass...eh, could be worse...

Back