So, is it just me, or

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Its been a lot more fun more me around here, especially since I won the post of the week award

Wait, YOU won post of the week? I should have won that hands down. Now it's no fun anymore! :(:p

It's always been fun. You're just noticing cuz you're hanging around more! :D

Or, maybe it's more fun BECAUSE I'm hanging around more! ;)

I guess me & Serge trolling you has touched your heart.:D

Well thanks Mr. Picaso and Mr. Ross (now you two can fight over which is witch (see what I did there? :eek:)

Wait, YOU won post of the week? I should have won that hands down. Now it's no fun anymore! :(:p

Or, maybe it's more fun BECAUSE I'm hanging around more! ;)

Ok. I'll address these one at a time:

Post of the Week was awarded because it contained the phase "Now that this is taken care of, time to buy a new guitar." Clearly the winner! :D

More fun BECAUSE you're hanging around.....ok, I could buy into that, if the bribe...er....price were right! :p

Ok. I'll address these one at a time:

Post of the Week was awarded because it contained the phase "Now that this is taken care of, time to buy a new guitar." Clearly the winner! :D

More fun BECAUSE you're hanging around.....ok, I could buy into that, if the bribe...er....price were right! :p

Ok, so there actually was an award given. I missed it.

And dang it, no bribe money available yet. I'm still paying off Scott for saying I didn't suck on guitar.

Yes, it’s been pretty fun for a while.

Ah, so it is just me. I've been having more fun lately. I laughed out loud the first three times I looked at the "do you like Winger" post. Cracked myself up good. :D So maybe that's it. Maybe I've just been amusing myself more here lately.

Ah, so it is just me. I've been having more fun lately. I laughed out loud the first three times I looked at the "do you like Winger" post. Cracked myself up good. :D So maybe that's it. Maybe I've just been amusing myself more here lately.

You get a hold of some funky beans?

Back