Small issues with my Silver sky

Lidor Elimelech

So I have the Silver sky for about 3 weeks now, really a great guitar feel in love with it.
Let's leave the fact that the 5 way switch knob came out in like a week but I used some glue it's all good now.
The numbers on the volume knob just keeps going off. I'll attach some photos.
Does anyone who owns the Silver sky came across that issue? It's really weird and annoying.
thanks.

full

full

full

--really sorry you are having issues with your SS. You need to contact your dealer and have him address your problems.

So I have the Silver sky for about 3 weeks now, really a great guitar feel in love with it.
Let's leave the fact that the 5 way switch knob came out in like a week but I used some glue it's all good now.
The numbers on the volume knob just keeps going off. I'll attach some photos.
Does anyone who owns the Silver sky came across that issue? It's really weird and annoying.
thanks.

full

full

full
I have the same problems...….5 way switch is easy to come off, numbers on the volume knob rubbed off completely but the tone knob numbers are still ok, there are no felt pads under the big fat strap buttons so when they installed them it caused tiny cracks to the finish. had my guitar about six months and play 5 nights a week here on Maui......still the best guitar I have ever owned. when I get time I'm going to contact my dealer.

Thanks for posting , The knob issue does happen as has the switch tip. Contact PTC that will get you sorted my frost one lost the numbers on the Vol Knob the sent me a set of new knobs I am told have been updated my Orion Green one has had ZERO issues.
As far as finish issue because of the strap buttons that's new , the buttons like with all PRS are very large I cut the opening on my strap a bit to make it easier to put on many just go to strap locks

Back