Simon McBride and his new Victory amp

Orange Tiger

Always good to see Simon and Victory get this kind of exposure. Been a fan of Simon's for a good few years now and he plays some great runs in the video.

I've never really looked in to Victory amps as I'm still upset by Cornford disappearing.

I can only speak for the V40D but it's a fantastic amp and I can thoroughly recommend it. By all accounts the rest of their range is equally good and gaining a rapidly growing following.

I can only speak for the V40D but it's a fantastic amp and I can thoroughly recommend it. By all accounts the rest of their range is equally good and gaining a rapidly growing following.
Oh, I'm sure it is - along with the rest of the range, after all, Martin Kidd was the genius behind the Cornford amps design. I'm just still bummed that Cornford disappeared without a trace one day without seemingly any reason for it. And the truth is I just don't need another amp so I've never really looked at any of them. I have noticed that quite a few former Cornford players seem to be using Victory these days though.

A Hellcat is still on my (completely unnecessary) wish list

Back