Music room (a.k.a. spare bedroom) is upstairs.

20170620_090043_zpsbyjuhtfy.jpg

Since my "home office" is in the basement, and that's where I work everyday, the rest of the motley crew is down there with me.

20170620_090402_zpsslv9saud.jpg

20170620_090352_zpsjceuirfp.jpg

20170620_090723_zpsswnmmzul.jpg

OK.

I can't take it anymore.

You guys, all of you, are mere White Belts in Strap Fu. I see really nice spaces filled with tasty gear only to see guitar straps hanging like limp noodles chaotically ruining the visual appeal.

This is your first lesson in Strap Fu.

1. Remove the straps from guitars you want to display.

If you cannot bear to follow rule 1, try rule 1a.

1a. If you cannot or will not remove the straps from guitars you have on display, TIDY THEM UP.

The proper Strap Fu Way (Do) is to loop the strap over the upper horn of the guitar, concealing most of the strap behind the guitar, See Figure 1.

Figure 1:
strap.jpg

Your wives and significant others will thank you.

Last edited:
OK.

I can't take it anymore.

You guys, all of you, are mere White Belts in Strap Fu. I see really nice spaces filled with tasty gear only to see guitar straps hanging like limp noodles chaotically ruining the visual appeal.

1a. If you cannot or will not remove the straps from guitars you have on display, TIDY THEM UP.

The proper Strap Fu Way (Do) is to loop the strap over the upper horn of the guitar, concealing most of the strap behind the guitar, See Figure 1.

Figure 1:
strap.jpg

What about when your straps are works of art too? :p

HA I have been told I have a strap issues quite frankly I am a bit lazy :)

OK.

I can't take it anymore.

Figure 1:
strap.jpg

You dangly strap.

You messy boi.
In my defense, the pics show guitars that don't stay in the studio 24/7. We rent it out to a couple of other bands so there's no way I'm leaving my precious PRS guitars hanging on the wall. They're only there when I'm there, and they need to be available at the drop of a hat so that I'm not fumbling with Strap Fu if I bust a string in the middle of a song/set.
I'm still a dangly strap/messy boi though...:oops:

Back